|GGATED(8)||FreeBSD System Manager's Manual||GGATED(8)|
NAMEggated — GEOM Gate network daemon
|ggated||[ -h][ -n][ -v][ -a address][ -p port][ -R rcvbuf][ -S sndbuf][ exports file]|
DESCRIPTIONThe ggated utility is a network server for GEOM Gate class. It runs on a server machine to service GEOM Gate requests from workers placed on a client machine. Keep in mind, that connection between ggatec(8) and ggated is not encrypted.
- -a address
- Specifies an IP address to bind to.
- Print available options.
- Do not use TCP_NODELAY option on TCP sockets.
- -p port
- Port on which ggated listens for connection. Default is 3080.
- -R rcvbuf
- Size of receive buffer to use. Default is 131072 (128kB).
- -S sndbuf
- Size of send buffer to use. Default is 131072 (128kB).
- Do not fork, run in foreground and print debug informations on standard output.
- exports file
- An alternate location for the exports file.
The format of an exports file is as follows:
188.8.131.52 RO /dev/acd0 184.108.40.206/24 RW /tmp/test.img hostname WO /tmp/image
EXIT STATUSExit status is 0 on success, or 1 if the command fails. To get details about the failure, ggated should be called with the -v option.
EXAMPLESExport CD-ROM device and a file:
# echo "220.127.116.11/24 RO /dev/acd0" > /etc/gg.exports # echo "client RW /image" >> /etc/gg.exports # ggated
AUTHORSThe ggated utility as well as this manual page was written by <pjd@FreeBSD.org>.
|April 29, 2004||FreeBSD|