NAMEform_post - write or erase forms from associated subwindows
DESCRIPTIONThe function post_form displays a form to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do).
The function unpost_form erases form from its associated subwindow.
RETURN VALUEThese routines return one of the following:
- The routine succeeded.
- Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument.
- Routine was called from an initialization or termination function.
- The form has not been posted.
- No items are connected to the form.
- Form is too large for its window.
- The form has already been posted.
- System error occurred (see errno).