NAMEform_field_opts - set and get field options
DESCRIPTIONThe function set_field_opts sets all the given field's option bits (field option bits may be logically-OR'ed together).
The function field_opts_on turns on the given option bits, and leaves others alone.
The function field_opts_off turns off the given option bits, and leaves others alone.
The function field_opts returns the field's current option bits.
The following options are defined (all are on by default):
- The field is displayed. If this option is off, display of the field is suppressed.
- The field is visited during processing. If this option is off, the field will not be reachable by navigation keys. Please notice that an invisible field appears to be inactive also.
- The field contents are displayed as data is entered.
- The field can be edited.
- Words that do not fit on a line are wrapped to the next line. Words are blank-separated.
- The field is cleared whenever a character is entered at the first position.
- Skip to the next field when this one fills.
- Allow a blank field.
- Field buffers are fixed to field's original size. Turn this option off to create a dynamic field.
- Validate field only if modified by user.
RETURN VALUEExcept for field_opts, each routine returns one of the following:
- The routine succeeded.
- Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument.
- The field is the current field.
- System error occurred (see errno).