NAMEform_page - set and get form page number
DESCRIPTIONThe function set_current field sets the current field of the given form; current_field returns the current field of the given form.
The function set_form_page sets the form's page number (goes to page n of the form).
The function form_page returns the form's current page number.
The function field_index returns the index of the field in the field array of the form it is connected to. It returns ERR if the argument is the null pointer or the field is not connected.
RETURN VALUEExcept for form_page, each routine returns one of the following:
- The routine succeeded.
- Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument.
- Routine was called from an initialization or termination function.
- Contents of a field are not valid.
- The form driver could not process the request.
- System error occurred (see errno).