|PMC_GET_DRIVER_STATS(3)||FreeBSD Library Functions Manual||PMC_GET_DRIVER_STATS(3)|
NAMEpmc_get_driver_stats — retrieve driver statistics
LIBRARYPerformance Counters Library (libpmc, -lpmc)
SYNOPSIS#include < pmc.h>
pmc_get_driver_stats( struct pmc_driverstats *gms);
DESCRIPTIONThe function pmc_get_driver_statistics() retrieves a snapshot of the usage statistics maintained by hwpmc(4) into the memory area pointed to by argument gms.
The returned structure includes the following fields:
- The number of sampling interrupts ignored.
- The number of sampling interrupts processed.
- The number of sampling interrupts dropped due to lack of space in the sample buffer.
- The number of system calls into hwpmc(4).
- The number of system calls into hwpmc(4) that failed.
- The number of log buffer requests so far.
- The number of log buffer requests that failed due to lack of buffers.
- The number of sample buffer processing sweeps.
RETURN VALUESUpon successful completion, the value 0 is returned; otherwise the value -1 is returned and the global variable errno is set to indicate the error.
|November 25, 2007||FreeBSD|