NAMEmenu_new - create and destroy menus
DESCRIPTIONThe function new_menu creates a new menu connected to a specified item pointer array (which must be NULL-terminated).
The function free_menu disconnects menu from its item array and frees the storage allocated for the menu.
RETURN VALUEThe function new_menu returns NULL on error. It sets errno according to the function's failure:
- No items are connected to the menu.
- System error occurred, e.g., malloc failure.
The function free_menu returns one of the following:
- The routine succeeded.
- System error occurred (see errno).
- Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument.
- The menu has already been posted.